Boost Your Testosterone Levels Naturally
Most men want to be seen as strong and capable. We want to be respected by other men and want to be attractive to women (or men if that´s your sexual preference). Most of us want to be the alpha male and be seen as a macho who´s not scared of anything and who can keep his woman happy. But, society and our modern lifestyles decrease our manly hormone production and that doesn´t allow us to be the man we want to be. Luckily, I have some tips to increase our testosterone production naturally (I don´t advice taking artificial testosterone hormones and other anabolic enhancers that are becoming popular, especially amongst weight lifters). Think about this: if you take artificial hormones, your body will get used to them and stop producing their own! Testosterone not only is in charge of your sex drive, it also regulates muscle mass and bone density. Testosterone even helps regulate fat loss and psychological imbalances like depression and feelings of vitality. Low levels are related to cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome and even diabetes. So what I recommend is:
- Go to bed early. Get some good night sleep (every night). A lack of sleep reduces our testosterone production and our general sense of wellbeing.
- Loose your excess body fat. For this, you should reduce your sugar intake and increase your healthy fats consumption.
- Workout regularly! Do some intensive training like sprinting and lift heavy weights. But I don´t recommend the typical gym iron lifting. Do some bodyweight training: pushups, pullups, chin-ups, handstands, dips, etc. Sweating is essential for detoxing your body and stimulating your male hormone production!
- Get lots of zinc into your diet! Zinc regulates your testosterone production and you can get it from beans, pumpkin seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and nuts.
- Expose yourself to the sun! Vitamin D is essential for your hormonal production.
- Reduce your alcohol intake (drinking can be seen as a manly thing to do, but it not only makes you “soft”, but also affects your testosterone levels! It´s important you keep your liver healthy for proper testosterone production.
- Avoid stress. Go out for walks (at least around the block) to calm down your nerves. Stress affects your hormone production more than you can imagine! When you get stressed, your adrenals produce too much cortisol and that´s a hormone that works against your testosterone. So avoid stress to avoid an overproduction of cortisol and allow your glands to produce more testosterone!
Finally, practice morning sex to boost up your stamina and start your day with some testosterone production. This will also make you feel good for the rest of the day and keep stress away! Hopefully, your partner is up for early action as well! Watch this video for more (and don´t forget to subscribe, like and share!)!